Funny Motivational Quotes : Hello Friends, Today We are sharing here a Collection of Best Funny Motivational Quotes on life & success. Previously We have also shared a Collection of Best Quotes on our site. So Check out the Collection of Best Funny Motivational Quotes.
Funny Motivational Quotes
1) Great hopes make great men.
2) If you’re going through hell, keep going.
3) Be brave. Even if You’re not, Pretend to be.
4) Cupcakes are muffins that belived in miracles.
5) Dreams are like rainbows…Only idiots follow them.
6) You need to play to win. But you also need to win to play.
7) Be like postage stamp. Stick to a thing till You get there.
8) When life knocks You down, Roll over and look at the stars.
9) I am not failed. I have just found 10000 ways to won’t work.
10) Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
11) Life always offers You a second chance, it’s called tomorrow.
12) A diamond is merely a lump of cal that did well under pressure.
13) I’m going to stand outside. So if anyone asks, I’m outstanding.
14) The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.
15) Opportunity dances with those who are already on the dance floor.
16) Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
17) The sooner you fall behind, the more time you’ll have to catch up.
18) Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever You were gonna do anyway.
19) Pressure is something you feel when you do not know what you are doing.
20) Money won’t make You happy but everybody wants to find out for themselves.
21) Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when You beat down the door.
22) Never let anyone treat You like a yellow starburst. You are a pink starburst.
23) Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.
24) The trouble with being punctual is that nobody’s there to appreciate it.
25) Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room.
26) Even if You are on the right track, You’ll get run over if You just sit there.
27) Instead of just following your dreams, chase them as if they will never return.
28) Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
29) If You think You are too small to make a difference, try to sleeping with a mosquito.
30) Worrying is like rocking chair, It gives you something to do, but doesn’t get You anywhere.
31) The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time.
32) Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
33) Attract what You expect, reflect what You desire, Become what You respect, Mirror what You admire.
34) Look up for inspiration, look down for concentration, but don’t look side to side for information.
35) Your mind will always believe everything You tell it. Feed it hope. Feed it truth. And Feed it with love.
36) If You were able to believe in santa claus for like 8 years, You can believe in Yourself for like 5 minutes.
37) People who wonder whether the glass is half empty ot half full are missing the point. The glass is refillable.
38) Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.
Funny Motivational Quotes to Laugh About
- I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific. – Lily Tomlin
- If you let your head get too big, it’ll break your neck. – Elvis Presley
- If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you. – Steven Wright
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. – Thomas Edison
- Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway. – Robert Downey Jr.
- Life is like a sewer… what you get out of it depends on what you put into it. – Tom Lehrer
- Aspire to inspire before we expire. – Eugene Bell Jr.
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’! – Audrey Hepburn
- If you’re going to be thinking, you may as well think big. – Donald Trump
- When you pray be careful of how you respond to what you get. I read somewhere that if you pray for rain.
- Don’t complain about the mud! – Hyacinth Mottley
- Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door. – Kyle Chandler
- Change is not a four-letter word… but often your reaction to it is! – Jeffrey Gitomer
- The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces. – Will Rogers
- Never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost, and you see a path then by all means you should follow that. – Ellen DeGeneres
- Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget tossing in the lifeboats. – Voltaire
- A clear conscience is a sure sign of a bad memory. – Mark Twain
- The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for. – Maureen Dowd
- You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it. – Robin Williams.